Katelyn, I can't believe you're a momma! I mean, I knew it, but it's hitting me again as I look at these pictures. That little boy is YOURS. Wow. I love these pictures. I couldn't stop giggling at the one with just Cambria and Ethan. So cute!
Brendan and I met while we were at BYU-Idaho and were married in the Washington D.C. Temple in 2008. We currently live in Utah with our son, Ethan, and puppy named Cambria. We like watching movies and obscure tv shows no one has ever heard of. We enjoy being home-bodies these days and hanging out with friends and family.
Love them!!! What a cutie Ethan is!
ReplyDeleteKatelyn, I can't believe you're a momma! I mean, I knew it, but it's hitting me again as I look at these pictures. That little boy is YOURS. Wow. I love these pictures. I couldn't stop giggling at the one with just Cambria and Ethan. So cute!
ReplyDeleteI know! It's weird and isn't weird at the same time :) that one of Cambria and Ethan (my 2 babies) is my favorite too!!
DeleteWhat a beautiful family. Love you all so much! I also love the beautiful backgrounds. What an excellent photographer!
ReplyDeleteThanks mom! Yeah, I definitely vote we have Lori (the photographer) do our family pictures next!
DeleteAwesome pictures!!! SO cute. You guys look great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sherri! PS. We miss you guys!
Delete