Monday, May 14, 2012

Ethan Is 4 Weeks Old Today!

And just like that it's happened, my little boy is one month old. He's been doing a lot more these days than ever before. He grunts every waking moment, he's starting to really focus on things and his movements are a lot more fluid (I'm not saying he has complete control over his limbs, but it's progress). He has also been caught smiling and laughing - even though he has no idea he's even doing it :)

See Exhibits A & B



In fact, last week I started laughing and, low and behold, when I looked down at Ethan he was silently chuckling

As you can see in Exhibit C, he's seriously focusing on his animal friends:




Here's what's new, he has begun to interact with his mobile. Here are some "action" shots of Ethan swatting at the monkey chain. He actually managed to hit it and the dangling bird on his left a few times before getting tuckered out from this grueling workout. 





1 comment: